Learn to build E-Commerce Backend App using Angular, Web API
I’ve recently started working on an e-commerce Backend application named Prodo, using which products can be managed for Prodo e-commerce application. Learn how to build e-commerce Backend App using Angular, Web API, TypeScript, Web API, Bootstrap 4, Node.js, NPM, etc. with the help of my free course.
This application is build on top of following technologies/frameworks/tools:
- Angular 2 – for application’s front-end
- TypeScript – to write Angular application
- ASP.NET Web API & C# – to provide REST services for front-end application
- Bootstrap 4 – is used to design front-end application
- Node.js & NPM – to serve front-end application and manage packages
- Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 – this is my preferred IDE to work on this application. For Angular application, you may use any IDE of your choice. You can also download the VS community edition that is free of cost using the link.
- Task Runner Explorer – an extension that is a task runner for Visual Studio
You can get the source code of this application on GitHub. I’ll be making changes to the master branch to enhance this application but feel free to fork and use for your learning. If you would like to contribute, consider making some pull-requests and it will be great to have your involvement!
I’m also publishing a video series as a course (free) to explain the concepts of these frameworks while working on Prodo application. The link will take you to my Youtube Playlist or you can watch the videos below. To get updates, don’t forget to Subscribe to my channel as well as blog to get free content.
This will really benefit you to understand the concepts of framework. Then use those concepts at the same time to solve a problem of this application. Get the confidence to start any application in Angular and actually finish it.
Leave a comment either here or on Youtube if you have any issues.